Friday, November 13, 2009

Yes, another posting of a seriously amazingly yummy dish, Cranberry Chicken!







This dish turned out to be great!

Recipe:
1 Jar of Catalina French Dressing
2 Packets of French Onion Soup Mix
1 Can of Cranberries
Chicken Breasts


Mix together Catalina dressing, french onion soup mix, and cranberries.
I recommend using Chicken tenders. Brown the chicken you use in a pan. Then place chicken in an oven safe baking dish. Then Pour the mix over the chicken. I pour a little sauce in the dish and then add the chicken and then pour the rest of the sauce on top of the chicken. Bake for 30 minutes at 350.

I serve with rice pilaf and a vegetable of choice

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling just thinking about this. I am writing this down and putting it in my recipe box, no joke!!

    ReplyDelete