Tuesday, November 10, 2009

From the Inside Out, My Soul cries out!

God is changing my life! Can I get an Amen! :)

As I was going through Day 5 of my Esther Study, I was blown away at all the things God was showing me. Some days are like revelations and others you still learn things.

Sitting on the couch, candles lit, heater on, bundled up in my blanket, bible open eagerly awaiting what I will learn today. I read A time of Happiness. A thing we all long for. To hear another woman of God(Beth Moore) say Life is Hard. Amen, it sure hands us some tough things. She says, When God intervenes and we get a chance to know we're blessed and to feel blessed, nothing is more appropriate than seizing the happy moment!! So true my friends!

I relate to this day in the study so much. I believe when we are surrounded by negative circumstances, we sometimes think we aren't liable or aloud to be happy. But what am I saying to Jesus when I sing blessed be your name when I'm found in the desert place, when I'm lost in the wilderness. Life is hard but the beauty of this is that still in hard times, Jesus can provide joy, gladness, and happiness. We are to revel in that always!

I have experienced a dramatic Esther Reversal in the past 6 months. God wants to reverse our emotions and circumstances but we have to let him.


A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
my heart and my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out


Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out

1 comment: