Saturday, November 14, 2009

For Such a Time as this.....

That's what the Lord keeps telling me. I had an AHA moment while spending time with him. He revealed to me he brought me this far and he not going to just leave me. He has something better for me but it's not the right time! What a concept right!?!?

sO....For such a time as this I will trust and wait....

On another note, I rent a one bedroom from my sister. It's actually connected to her apartment. Her boyfriend a DJ and I constantly am woken up by loud, bass music vibrating my walls. Being that I work nights, I feel like half my sleeping is spent on the couch. To add in another disturbing detail: They smoke a lot of pot and it travels into my vents and I cannot stand the smell! I have more candles in my place than the average person, I promise. This week I told her that I will most likely be moving out. Im praying that I find a different place at a reasonable price or find a room to rent from someone and that my sister reacts well to the situation.

3 comments:

  1. I tell myself "for such a time is this" every single day, seriously. God is good and His timing is truly the best. I speak from experience but I am also still learning to trust and be patient. Love you girl, can't wait for Wednesday of this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll pray for you. I know that the Lord will take care of you. He knows your needs and He loves you. :). I love you too...and I hope you find a good place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. That pastry looks mighty delicious...and out right perfect! You have a talent!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete