Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Tough Being a Woman!!!!

Four hours of sleep and a heart that's been gripped by fear this week. A week of being attacked by the devil in every way! Oh how exhausting. Am I strong or am I spoiled?

I get ready for bible study, not really feeling like I want to go due to so little sleep, but going because I know I need to be there.

It's tough being a woman in the giant tight fist of fear. But how about that we are engraved on God's palm? We don't have to be so fearful! God whispers to me, "I want to deliver you and EMPOWER you my child. The grace I give you is based on your need. Don't fear things that you conjure up in your mind. I am I am."

I sat at the table, vulnerable. That's hard to do sometimes when your in front of some people you do not know. Tears ran down my face as the women surrounded me and interceded in prayer for me. I was tired, hurt, and didn't want to fight anymore. God whispering to my heart, Roxanne!!! Roxanne!! Listen to me!!! I'll fight for you! Reach your hands up, all the way up. Give me your burden and I'll give you the weapon.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Why is it so hard to surrender sometimes? We should be running to give everything to Jesus. It's hard to let go of that control.

However, the Lord your God..turned the curse, the negative thing that the Devil would love to destroy you with, God has turned into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God LOVES you!HE LOVES YOU! HE LOVES YOU!!

This is a big lesson I have learned this past summer. God took my curse and turned it into a blessing.

Jesus Jesus Jesus,
Give my strength. I pray that I would resemble you oh Lord. Help me to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for my life in you! Build my armor up that I would be ready. I put my hands up! I love love love you Jesus. My soul Finds rest in you alone.

2 comments:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes. You are so on the right track girly, if only you could see what I see in you. :) Hope you had a refreshing nap this afternoon and I can't wait to see ya tomorrow!! XOXO
    P.S. Tonight at work, lift those hands up (maybe in the bathroom so people don't think you're crazy) and let the Lord use you while you are still there. For such a time is this.... :)

    ReplyDelete