Friday, February 26, 2010

It's been quite some time since I have wrote on here mainly because I was on vacation and wasn't on the computer at all, which was really kinda nice.

I was gone for a week in Houston, TX. It was the best week I have had in a really long time. I visited my best friend that lives there. We did so much and had the time of our lives. The weather was really nice, 70's and sunny and clear skies. Who would have known clear skies existed from living in Portland.

A big part of the culture out there is eating out. They must have at least 5-6 restaurants on every corner of every street on both sides of the road. It's a huge city. I had some amazing food :) We had a spa day, went to museums, got a tour of the city.. And People are soooo nice there! :)

My next trip will be to AZ in April and this is gonna to be a really hard decision for me. I feel so torn between two places and feeling tugged into too many directions and it stresses me out a little. In Houston, there is such a great vast amount of opportunity. So many jobs and good school programs. It's a place where 23 year olds are making 80,000 a year and owning their own house already. It's crazy but awesome. I fall in love with TX everytime I go there. I will be really pressing into what God wants me to do. This is a big decision for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment