Monday, February 8, 2010

I am soooo exhausted today!

Yesterday I got up early and met my friends for Brunch at Salty's on the Columbia River. We had a beautiful view from our table! The food was amazing and so was the company. And I was very good about what I ate, I didn't want to fall off my new healthy wagon.

In Football news, I was very HAPPY to see the SAINTS win! :)

This morning when I weighed in, I for sure thought I would be a bit heavier. Mainly because Sundays are the one day I don't work out. But I was lighter :)

I had a short shift at work tonight. It's gonna take all my energy to work out and then I'm going to bed!

Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I have always wanted to go to Salty's! We have NEVER been there, isn't that just a shame?? :)
    Ems told me to tell you that she misses you!! I do too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete