Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My life is crazy!

Oh what a weekend! And Monday is over already!

Well Work this week is interesting. One of the managers took a week off to re cooperate herself since She been really depressed lately. And... much to my surprise, our owner asked me to be the manager for a week. I was pretty flattered. It's kinda of a nice change of pace after you have been waiting tables for so long to just be a manager but the money isn't as good. But I'm glad to know I can help out. I have managed other restaurants and its not too bad of a job.

Ive been working out and feeling great and better every day. I love seeing results. Its addicting :)

I leave for TX on the 15th and am excited to check things out in TX and spend time with some good friends of mine....

I kinda like that time is flying. Others might not agree! My parents came in to see me at work tonight and eat dinner. It's kinda sad when your so busy in life that they have to come see you at work :) It was nice to see them and tell them all about what good things are happening in my life. :) They are proud of me and that's a good feeling.

My next trip is in April to AZ which I am so stoked about. And then the Fourth Of July I actually get to do something this year! YAY!! What a treat!

I think this week will be good! Just super busy!!!

I really need to blog more. seriously. I need to find time for it.

February is going to be a good month I think. I feel like everything God changed in my life and has been teaching me, is kinda be putting to the test lately and so far so good. Im living for Jesus, loving Jesus, hanging out with Jesus. :) One more book left and then on to read Anonymous :)

1 comment:

  1. I think Anonymous is one of the best books ever! I plan to read it at least once a year. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete