Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weighed in today! Lost 2 more pounds and 1.5 inch off each thigh and 1 inch off my waist so far in a week! Total of 6 pounds lost so far!

I don't even know how I got through today. I was so exhausted in every logical sense of the word. Yesterday I was tired too and drank 2 of those FIVE HOUR ENERGY shots. I was told they work good. My final synopsis is yes they sure WORK. I had the lemon lime flavor and it tasted so horrible. In fact it tasted just like alka seltzer. I used to hate when my mother would make me drink that stuff. ugh :( anyways... Note to self and everyone else who reads this, Don't drink those if you want to go to bed anytime soon. I couldn't fall asleep till eight this morning,eight this morning! which of course made me really really tired today and when I got home from work, made it even harder to work out...But I DID IT! Another 4 miles on the elyptical and my 2 other DVD workouts. Whoa! I don't know where my motivation comes from honestly! But keep it coming!

So I really need to go to bed. I have a doctors appt with the surgeon tomorrow and graduation tomorrow night. Yay!!!

Ill have more to write tomorrow. Before I go though, there's a verse in Romans that says Patience in affliction...

I don't even have much patience when i'm not in affliction. I'm really working on this. Not an easy task for me..

1 comment:

  1. Be careful of those energy things, they can really increase your heart rate which is dangerous. There are a lot of other natural ways to increase energy. Just be careful. That is great about your weight loss and I am excited for your graduation tonight, so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete