Friday, March 19, 2010

and life goes on...

Life has been really stressful lately... with work, family, and friendships.

I'm working on getting some consistent quiet time in my life. I have such an odd and abnormal schedule but I'm really working on it. I've been on and off my healthy bandwagon but I'm getting back on track this weekend. I'm leaving for AZ next month and just need to be consistent with food and exercise

Recently a very long and important friendship of mine came to a sorta a HAULT if you will. I get really frustrated with some people who claim to love the Lord and they overdo it, they throw things in your face in an overstuffing, uncomfortable, judging way. I know all I can do is continue to serve my life for the Lord and let Jesus deal with everyone.

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some of my best girl friends last night and had some awesome conversation with my girls! I really love my friends! They are always there for me and encourage me when I feel down in the dumps. What a blessing it is from God to have great friends like that.

I hate where I work but I'm only going to be around for another 8 months so I try to suck it up and just go in with a smile and do my job. I'm going to the mall tomorrow to see if I can pick up some extra hours and get some cards and debt paid off :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stranger! :) I'm sorry about your friendship *halting*. I can relate, I had to do the same thing earlier this year and you just gotta do what you gotta do to keep pressing into the Lord and surround yourself with other people that love the Lord in a non-jundgemental fashion.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete