Saturday, October 31, 2009



I love candid pictures! I look so happy! :)


A little Ice challenge Brett and I had going! OOoh..it was so cold!






WOW!

So to start this off today, I posted some pictures on the side of my blog. Patti took these of me while I was helping her prepare dinner! She is such an amazing blessing to me! I am so thankful for her! It's amazing for me to look at these pictures and be able to feel like I am looking at someone who is glowing with the love of Jesus! Praise Jesus for the transformations he is making in my life! It's even better when others say you look like you are radiating the Lord in those pictures! What a blessing to me!

Wednesdays are by far my favorite day of the week. I get to spend time with my mentor. Talk about how i'm growing, what the Lord is doing in my life, what i'm struggling with and so on. I also get to watch her daughter while she at work and it's an awesome fun filled day. When she gets home we make dinner and it's so much fun! Another highlight of my day is being able to skype with grammy(Sue-Patti's mom). Sue has also been a constant person in my life who is always encouraging me!

I really feel like there has been so much change in my life as of recent and the Lord is teaching me so much. Today while I was at the gym, I was reading another chapter in this book CRAZY LOVE! It was so convicting for me. A lot of the chapter talks about how things in our life such as money, hobbies, stress, etc consume us so much that we don't spend as much time with Jesus as he wants us to and we make excuses. This is definitely something i'm working on. I trying to watch less TV and spend more time with Jesus. He just wants to hang out with us! How cool is that? I know I don't want to blow him off or make him think that all these other things are way more important than him. Not to say that it's bad to have hobbies and such but I think it's important that Jesus be the MOST important thing in our lives. We never ever regret spending time with the LORD! Never!!

In the word it says, the road is narrow and few will find it! I want to be on that road and I want to stay on that narrow road with Jesus. I think of it as if I were married and I blew off hanging out with my husband for other things how rude would that be? Jesus is my among many things my lover and best friend. I don't want to belittle him or make him feel like he doesnt matter! So i'm working on spending more time with Jesus! He is the most important thing!

Your tender mercies come with every rising sun
You see the sinner in his brokenness

My hope is in the Lord
From this time on and Forevermore
Oh, my hope is in the Lord

2 comments:

  1. Preach it sister! The Lord is revealing Himself to you as you pursue Him, hallelujah!! Can't wait to hang out again next Wednesday and continue our cooking show. :) Also, you can upload these pics directly from my computer, that way you don't have the white border. I will show you how. Happy Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wise beyond your years, dear one! Looove just hanging with Jesus!

    ReplyDelete