Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well Today seemed to be fairly nice outside! Woo hoo for beautiful sunshine days! Being a waitress, I enjoy alone time very much! Being around people all the time, in fact a lot of the time at work it's drunk people, I almost feel the need to detox when i'm away from work. It's a crazy feeling when I am at work dealing with these people. I think back on my destructive life I lived of drinking and partying and am so thankful that's not my life anymore.

In doing my bible study today I learned some important things. I think when you realize the selfishness and pride in others such as HAMAN, it's a bit easier to recognize those area's in your life where you notice triggers that would cause you to act the same way. Doing this study has helped me so much to realize and be very aware of when you feel yourself acting out in selfishness, pride, and other destructive traits. Being aware of this is the first step to allowing God to come in and take even more control over my life. Change is oh so sweet!

I just want to say how faithful God is! I have been really stressed as of recent because of some changes at work. I was stressed about finances but God has really been providing. Praise Jesus!

I don't have much on my list to do today! I work tonight! I'm hoping I don't get off too late since church is in the morning.

I really do love my job. I am a huge people person however I am pursuing some school options this week and cannot wait to see where It will take me! Waitressing is a hard job where you can constantly feel like you have to be plastic.

Thank goodness my life is changed and Jesus is GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I know... looking at Haman sure is showing me how I struggle with pride and selfishness too... like wanting acknowledgment or to be noticed.

    Hope to see you tomorrow... or Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post girly! Love hearing your thoughts. Jesus is transforming and renewing your mind by the power of His word, hallelujah!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete