Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well it's been a busy couple of days here! I feel as if the Lord is changing me everyday and at times that can be very painful and exhausting. But I'm going to keep pressing on. Today I found myself over analyzing everything. It's cool when your in that situation and you can recognize right away because you have learned the triggers of these feelings--thank you Esther bible Study!

I'm really trying to lose weight and be healthier. Not such an easy task when your grew up with a chef for a dad! :) he he

I like to look at my week like what do I feel God is teaching me? Although this week just started, I think this week is a very "wait on me" lesson. I started reading this book called "Crazy Love". It's a super fascinating book. It opens your eyes to the extremity of God's love for us. The last chapter I read was about being lukewarm. I think it can be a touchy subject because not many people like to admit they are being lukewarm in their walk with the Lord. I know I have a hard time with it in the past. But I think it's important. I felt like with some of the examples in the book I related to and some I didnt. I'm praying that I wouldn't be lukewarm but Jump after Jesus.

Something cool is happening at my work. I been talking with a co-worker of mine and she is Mormon. She has been asking lots of questions lately about my faith. She asked if she could come to church on Sunday with me and of course I said yes! I hope she still wants to come to church on Sunday.

Sorry for my scattered thoughts! I must get to bed. A long day tomorrow! Cant wait to hang out with sweet Emersyn!

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts Roxanne.
    Praise God you are being bold and available for thos who are in need of God Almighty. May God's Grace shower you and to your Mormon friend as she Enters the Gates of Thanksgiving---PCC.

    ReplyDelete