Monday, October 19, 2009

Well I am farely new at this blogging idea but I think it will good! The name of my blog is Amore Dolce which means sweet love in Italian. Its special to me because I feel like sweet love is what the Lord is giving me.

Today was a pretty good day. I slept in late because I worked a double shift yesterday on 2 hours of sleep. I started my birthday week today with a pedicure at the Spa! My birthday is on Wednesday and I'm already feeling the Love! It's an awesome feeling for what's been a really tough year.

I have bible study in the morning which I always look forward to. My heart has been feeling very conflicted lately but I'm really enjoying learning and growing in this bible study.

I find it so interesting that growing up we list and commentate on other people's lives and say that we would never do that but we end up doing that. I'm so happy for God's grace and mercy and love. I don't want to dwell on the past but move forward in God's grace. Everyday I'm working on being that Woman of God that lives within God's will. I have so many dreams, hopes, and vision's that I know I need to surrender to God and he will take care of me.

I suppose I will go to bed now. It's late. I will write more tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roxanne! Excited to see where the journey will take you... looking forward to hearing more about your dreams, hopes and visions.

    ReplyDelete