Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Potter's Hand...

This post is in relation to Wednesday..Just posting a little late!

I had a very filled day with my friend Harmony. We went to the gym, bank, bookstore, church, and then after wards spent some great time with the Lord in prayer and Worship.

For many months, I have wondered about what my direction in this current chapter in my life is? Do I move out of state? Where do I go?

I feel for the past few weeks the Lord has really been tugging at my heart and saying, "What if I have something amazing for you here. What If I have you where I want you geographically?"

In my youth pastor praying with me tonight, she said it so good. I think you have your answer Roxanne. God has been doing some amazing things in my life as of recent and this is just one of them. I feel that the more I pursue the Lord, the more he re awakens past passions and desires that I have had for Ministry. I know I am a woman who has been called to very great things within the Lord. I love being involved in ministry and seeing lives changed. I love seeing a room full of people worship the lord. It Brings great joy to my heart. I was able to be part of pre-service prayer tonight and just being there seeing young people after the Lord was incredible. I have an awesome story and I cannot wait to see the Lord use that for his glory.

Tonight after service, Harm and I came home and just prayed and worshipped the Lord. I feel so blessed to have sisters in Christ that I can do that with. It brings great joy to my heart.

My study today was about God and Abraham. How God told Abraham to leave his country and go where the Lord would show him and he would bless Abraham. The Lord would take care of him. I pray that I could have that same faith and trust in the Lord. To know wherever I am at in life, that God is going to take care of me. He is going to finish what he started. How awesome is it to know that we serve a God that will always take care of us. Rest in that today my friends. Be still and know that he is God and he leads us through valleys to stand on the mountain to shout his praise. Surrender is key in our walk with God. Surrender surrender surrender!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you are finally able to get back involved in ministry. Those youth are looking up to you; strive to be someone WORTH looking up to! The Lord gives influence to those He knows will handle it wisely... :)

    ReplyDelete