Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A people for his name...

Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.

10 I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say: My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about;
what I have planned, that will I do.
Isaiah 46:9-11

It stood out to me today that no matter what, God will perform his will. We can either be part of this amazing process in our lives or we can part of the problem. For the past few years in my life, I was part of the problem. I am glad to be part of the process now. I think it's important to realize that God may change the process or the person like in my case but he will never change his plan. But what a blessing it is when you adapt to agree with God and participate in his plan.

Beth Moore has said, if your Christian, your called! So true. I often find that when God calls us to something, we often are having to leave our comfort zones and be in the midst of the unfamiliar which is scary. I am experiencing this right now in my life. But I have to trust that he DOES have the plan and he will not leave me or let me down. We are here to glorify the Lord. That is our purpose and how great a purpose that is, no matter what he is calling us to. I pray that my heart would be softened and that I would always hear what he is calling me to But What a great plan to be part of.

2 comments:

  1. There is no better place to be then in His will. You are so right, you can either be a part of the process or the problem and I too, after years of being a problem child, am so grateful to have been saved from myself. Love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His will is always accomplished.
    Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.
    If you put a followers widget on your blog I'd be glad to follow you also.

    ReplyDelete