Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today was an interesting day for me. I feel so blessed really to have amazing people in my life who love me and are always there for me. I really love to know that God is working in my life and to know that God is using me in other people's lives. It's such a blessing when you find out that you are.

I know that 2010 is going to be a much better year for me and I'm believe God for that. I'm getting closer and closer to paying off debt which is an amazing feeling friends. I feel so inspired to go for bigger and better things this year. One thing Im going to be starting soon is a fitness program called Insanity! and Yes just like the name its an insanely hard 60 day workout program but I really want to do this for myself and be healthy. Im going back to school in the spring hopefully and the degree Im going for is hard but I know that through Jesus, I can do it.

Im looking at moving out of Oregon at the end of this year which is a big change and big decision but I know God will lead me in the right direction.

Today one of my really good friends was in town for his grandpa funeral and he asked me to attend with him. I did and of course it was a difficult day for his family. It was nice hanging out with him and his family. I took him to the airport today and it was really super hard. I honestly am probably one of the most sensitive people you might ever meet. Goodbyes are super hard for me. If I had my way I would have all the people I love and care for around me all the time but that's being a bit selfish.

I finally got a brand new LCD TV for my house today and a coffee table and dining room set! I have worked super hard for all this and to finally see it all in place is amazing! Such a great feeling!

Today at the reception for the funeral, it was kinda bittersweet looking at all the young couples married with adorable children! My hearts desire is to be a wife and a mother. I had to say a little prayer because I know that the Lord is preparing me for that when the time is right. I'm focusing on JESUS JESUS JESUS!

Sorry about all my random thoughts today

3 comments:

  1. Don't you go apologizing for your random thoughts!!! That is what a blog is for!!! This is a great post friend. I am SO happy for your fun purchases and for making your house a home with some new furniture! Can't wait for the dinner invite *hint hint*. :) God has some exciting plans on the horizon and I can't wait to see where He takes you! Keep channeling that energy of wanting to be a wife and mother into journalling, praying and seeking the Lord and He WILL give you the desires of your heart. Love you lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with what Patti said... random thoughts are who we truly are! I'm happy about your fun purchases... but was sad to think of you moving from Oregon one day. It is so neat to see you becoming such a woman of integrity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your constant encouragement and thoughts! I love it!

    ReplyDelete