Monday, January 4, 2010

This post is so long overdue! Life has been so busy with the holiday seasons but now that has come to an end and here we are in the new year already! It's really quite true what they say. The older you get the more time flies by.

2009 was a very tough year for me. I went through some really hard experiences and some really good ones. I hit rock bottom in a sense for me and had to make some big decisions! I'm very proud and happy about the decisions that I have made and am happy to continue on a glorious road that leads to Jesus.

With that said, I was very happy for 2009 to be over. I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new year, a new life, new goals, boundaries, dreams, and ambitions. It's kinda fun for me to be able to reflect on the past year and to decide where I want to go from that point, what I want to improve on, etc.

Some things I'm definitely focusing on are
*getting more healthy, hitting the gym
*Continue to put Jesus first and live my life for him
*I have strict boundaries on the public places I will go
*Let Jesus heal my heart and let him protect my heart for my future husband
*Don't eat out as much
*Finish paying off debt
*Go back to school

These are just a few things that are really important to me. It's JESUS JESUS JESUS!

I am confident that this year will be 10 times better than 2009 and I am excited to see it all unfold.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list to focus on.

    Praying that 2010 is a year drawing you closer to JESUS JESUS JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome friend!!! It is so good to put these goals into writing and have some "online" accoutability.
    Any other goals? Books you want to finish this year? Verses you want to memorize?
    Looking forward to keeping you accoutable. :)

    ReplyDelete