Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I had a pretty awesome night..

I had some fun late night bonding time with my room mate which are some of the best times ever! We get along so well and love living with each other. I love talking to her because we are both waitresses and she completely understands how I feel.

Sometimes I feel bi polar at work. One minute I love people and the next minute I can't stand people. It's truly incredible how mean people can be and you kinda just have to endure through it. On my days off I truly dont do much but detox myself so I can go handle another 5 days of waitressing. I make good money so I suppose it's why I put it up with it..

Anywho.... We are working out alot and eating healthy which is nice for it to be a household thing :)

My life has improved so much in the past 8 months, I am so glad! I'm so happy with life and where it's going this year. I have some exciting things coming up. Im continually thanking Jesus for a new life. It's so awesome. I'm constantly telling people that I am really blessed and I hope it doesn't get old because it's the truth. When you know where I have come from, you would agree.

I have said this a few times and ill say it again. Wednesdays are my favorite days because I get to spend them with a sweet little girl and whether or not she is naughty I love her. It reminds me how much I will love being a mother some day! :-) Oh baby fever! Leave me alone lol!

I feel so good after I work out. I don't like the pain but I know I will feel so much better about myself once I have the results I want. Hard work pays off!

This past week I have really been trusting in the Lord and I have felt his Love for me. What a feeling :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww you are so sweet. Emersyn is SO blessed to have you in her life as am I. Someday when you are a mother you will understand the blessing of leaving your child with someone who truly loves him/her. Can't wait to see you this morning.

    ReplyDelete