Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby and wife fever? Speed up the future please...

Well I seriously must have wife and baby fever this week! It must be all I think about lately! I have more motivation and desire to see that happen in my life than go to school. lol. But... I am praying that I would be content in where my life is at now and continue to trust in the Lord. I know he knows the desires of my heart and has a plan.

I have some really big decisions coming up and Im not very scared or anxious about them. I am confident I will make the right decision and that the Lord will guide me and give me peace.

Im really excited for a trip I have to Texas next month for a week to check out living arrangements and schools, etc. This is one of my top choices to move out of Oregon. The other is AZ. Please keep this in your prayers.

For those of you who know what I went through this summer, I had to attend an AA meeting last night with another girl as part of our treatment. It was the most akward and uncomfortable experience ever. All the guys wouldn't stop staring at us and it was so completely akward and you can visibly see that these people are cracked out still so to speak, for a lack of better terms. If you want to have a hate for sin then go to one of these meetings. It made me sick to my stomach to see this side of the world and how sickening it is.

Thank you Jesus that you have changed my life and are still changing me. Thank you that Im not the same person I was 7 months ago.

2 comments:

  1. Praying God will change those people too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne... so sorry to hear about that meeting. You're right that sometimes we have to get a taste of it so we know how to pray. I'll be praying for your trips and decisions. Again... so sorry to see you go, but so glad to see how far you have come in 7 months.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete