Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's a very good day! My parents left town for a couple weeks so I'm staying at their house watching over things which is a huge blessing for me to get away from my current living situation and kinda just relax.

I am really looking forward to next week. I am a volunteer for Young Champions and I know it's gonna be a great week of impacting young children's lives.

I've been applying for so many jobs because I don't want to wait tables anymore and today I still felt real Joy at my current job because I felt God saying, I'm still going to use you. That felt really good. Some of you know I'm on a new positive outlook on life and I'm trying to implement this in every area of my life. Work is the hardest area so I felt major progress today :)

I just feel very at peace knowing that I'm in the palm of God's hands.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see your smiling face at Young Champions!

    ReplyDelete