Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Beautiful beyond description, you are my HERO

I never know what im going to blog about and that's one of the things I love about
Jesus. He is so mysterious and not in the im hiding fromm you mysterious but the
come chase me, seek me with all your heart and I will live in you.

Its incredible if you really think about it. And I love that when I wake up every
morning, I don't know what God going to show me, teach me, speak to me but at the
end of the day when its just God and I, oh its wonderful. Literally like spending
time with my love. :)

Beauty is the essence of God. Beauty is something I struggled with and sometimes
still do. A lot of people say to me, are you serious? Your beautiful. But I didn't
see myself that way. I remember even over eating to try and make myself ugly.
Im such an emotional eater. I remember over a year ago when I recommitted my life to
Jesus, I desperately longed to see Jesus shining through me again, to know that in
Christ, I am beautiful. I am his bride, his love.

Now, I see that. The more time I spend with Jesus, the more he shows me how
beautiful I am, just how much he loves me. I believe when you seek God, you
Begin to see yourself in his image. When I experience this, I feel at rest.
my soul finds peace. I imagine Jesus telling me I look breathtaking :)

Beauty is the essence of God. Beauty is powerful. And my beauty in Jesus is
mysterious and captivating and something not to be taken lightly
and not something to just let any man into. Treasure your beauty because
God treasures your beauty and his beauty through you. Wow! I may be typing
but I believe Jesus is talking to me while I type this.

I was reading in proverbs and Jesus says, "my son, if sinners entice you, do not
consent....keep your feet from their path for their feet run to evil..."

Its right there from my hero himself. Just don't go there. Beauty can be enticing.
sex is enticing. The world is enticing. The beauty of God conquers all! I
love how Jesus has changed my life! Seek him with all your heart, pursue him.

1 comment:

  1. A woman who lets the light of Jesus shine through her is far more beautiful then anything this world can create in the form of makeup, clothes, etc. And THAT is the kind of beauty that you want to attract a man a future partner and soulmate. "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
    Proverbs 31:29-31
    P.S. I think you are beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete