Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Provision

This past week has been such a chaotic, busy time of recovering, dealing with insurance companies, car shopping, car buying and the list goes on.

I finally had time to just sit and reflect on this past week's events that took place. Yesterday morning, my insurance company emailed me pictures of my car that had been totalled. I have to say I was overwhelmed with emotion looking at them and flashing back to the accident and almost reliving everything that happened. It's amazing to me to look at these pics and see that I am alive and besides some back work that can be fixed, I am so lucky.

I fully realized to a new depth just how much Jesus loves me. His provision over my life this past month has been incredible just from providng me with a new job to saving my life and it continues on with the whole process from the accident to getting a great deal on my car to be paid off and another great deal on a new car. Im just in awe and it makes me that much more want to just honor him with my life for what he has done for me. It's so great going to bed with such peace, knowing God is taking care of me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are taking this time to really realize how much the Lord does care for you and provide for you...He is so faithful and deserves our praise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good perspective! While some would be saying "Why me?" you are thanking God for His provision!

    ReplyDelete