Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well It's been a couple full months for me! God is so faithful in so many ways and I continue to see that on a daily basis. Some of you know I have been searching and looking and praying and begging Jesus for a new Job. I applied for a job again that I had already interviewed for 6 months ago and I was weary to do it again but a friend of mine works there and she referred me and it worked out great....I got the job! YAY!! I have wanted this for so long and God heard my prayers and pleading. I think its easy to think when we want something so bad and we don't get it, it's easy to feel like Where are you God! But he definitely showed up and surprised the socks off of me. It was interesting too cause I started working PT for a Spa. I gave my two weeks at the cafe and I am so excited. My boss however wasn't but that's fine. Cut my losses and walk away. :) So I've been working the cafe and the Spa and it's been crazy but I am saving money and it feels good. School will start for me again in the Winter and I am super excited.

Last night, I was in a pretty bad car accident. It was my fault and its really embarassing for me to even admit that. My car is completely totalled. My whole front end was smashed in. I am seriously lucky to have walked away with minimal injuries. I completely thank God for that. If you look at my car and then look at me I am blessed. I have been showered with love from friends and family and I am so thankful for that. Its been a crazy day full of being on the phone all day with my insurance company but the details are slowly start to move together and Im looking for a new car. It's kinda funny to me. Last year at this time if this were to happen, I would most likely freak out and panic. But I was a different person then. I have been really calm and miraculously have such a peace that God going to take care of me and work it all out.

I am really excited for the doors God is opening for me. I love him and want to honor him for what he has done for me.

:)

Praise Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are okay. I can really tell that you have the peace of God and that makes me happy. I will be praying that you recover 100% and are able to find a great deal on a good car!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scare! But how neat that you recognize your growth over the last year... and how faithful God is.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I invite you to follow my blog also.

    ReplyDelete