I am so ecstatic that is a new year. I have so much to look forward to and so grateful to be free of the past and leave so much behind. I have tons of goals this year that I have in writing and i'm loving embarking on this new chapter in my life.
I for one know that throughout the years, every time I make New Year's resolutions and start them on New Year's , I feel i'm always setting myself up for failure so after thanksgiving in 2010, I started on my so called resolutions so I would be successful. And so far, so good! :)
Some goals for 2011:
* Go back to school: In fact, I started today :)
* Get in the best shape possible
* Grow even deeper in my life and walk with the Lord
* Become debt free: I'm so close to this
* Have even more Joy than the year before: so far, looking really great on this one
* Have an actual savings account with money in it :)
One major thing I learned last year was to believe in myself and love myself. I plan to continue this on into this year. Im venturing into a new fitness business which I know is going to be super successful and today was the first day of this challenge I'm doing. A bunch of people put 20 into a pool of money and the challenge is from today - march 28th. Whoever wins the most weight will win the pool of money. It's very motivating. :)
The fragrance of my presence...
11 months ago