Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day to everyone! Today has been such a fantastic day! My mom and I attended church this morning and then I took her out to brunch. It was nice to just sit in the sunshine and enjoy her company. I love my mom. She is always there for me through every season of my life and always has great wisdom to give me.

Ive been going through a very interesting season the past few months and have learned a lot. I think it's great to recognize what distracts me from the Lord, so that I could work on that. He should be my main focus in life. Whats so wonderful is to have so many people who love me, pray for me, and support me. I really experienced that this past week while I ran into some disappointment. What's really amazing to me though is how God's been proving his faithfulness to me and that he is willing to fight for me and that he has one heck of a plan for my life.

While I talked to my mom today at lunch, she proceeded to tell me how proud she is of me and the path that I have chosen in my life. It almost made me tear up. I don't know if you have experienced this but when a parent tells you how proud they are of you, it gives you such a wonderful feeling inside. I have a big decision to make in the next 6 months and I'm looking for big direction from the Lord. It's scary and exciting.

In good news, my dad was laid off about 5 weeks ago but thankfully He got a job and God has been faithful.

I'm just really excited for the future!

1 comment:

  1. I love your excitement friend!!! They joy of the Lord is our strength! :) Can't wait to hear all about the good things God is up to in your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete